Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2007/08/28 16:02:36 UTC

Confluence export broken

Hi Everyone,
Just an FYI that on the infra list, they are saying that Confluence export
is broken for at least a few days, and maybe a week or more.  So IIUC, we
will not be able to update our home page with information specific to the
releases and download info.  I was hoping that we could add some content
about the LDAPCon announcements too, but it looks like our plans will be
thwarted.

Chris

Re: Confluence export broken

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.