Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Evan Hughes <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/11/01 04:00:29 UTC

Swellrt dependencies and wave dependencies

Hey all,

with the proposal of joining the sources can we begin work by filtering out
unused dependencies and upgrading old ones for both repos. My understanding
is that Swellrt uses the base of Wave so this would be beneficial for both
projects.

If any of the swellrt peeps are here and would put their hand up for
helping decided what can be removed as we have a very large collection of
out dated dependencies. This should be the first step as currently I have a
bunch of security emails relating to our old dependencies.

~ Evan

Re: Swellrt dependencies and wave dependencies

Posted by pa...@gmail.com.
Hi Evan,

Sure, I guess you can tag me, and then I will create issue in swellrt !

El 18 nov. 2016 6:17, Evan Hughes <eh...@gmail.com> escribió:

Also pablo, if i find issues with anything Im changing with wave would you
like me to tag you here or to also create an issue on your github/gitter

Posted by Evan Hughes <eh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evan Hughes <eh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pablo Ojanguren <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yuri!