Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sokolova, Galina" <gs...@traffic.com> on 2005/12/07 19:04:38 UTC

[m2]is ejbdoclet-maven-plugin available in maven2?

And if so, where can it be found?

I am getting
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to build project for plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:ejbdoclet-maven-plugin': POM 'org.codehaus.mojo:ejbdoclet-maven-plugin' not found in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
  org.codehaus.mojo:ejbdoclet-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:pom

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Re: [m2]is ejbdoclet-maven-plugin available in maven2?

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Hi,

The ejbdoclet-maven-plugin is in the sandbox. Make sure you build the
mant project first, also in the sandbox.
In order to see the how to use it, take a look at the sister plugin
webdoclet-maven-plugin since under that directory
there is a sample project that consists of three artifacts: an ejb
project, a war project and an ear project that contains
the both of them. The resultant ear can be deployed straight to jboss.

There are readme files at the top of each plugin with instructions.

Having trouble keeping up with mailing list, please cc me direct if
you have any difficulties.

Thanks
- Ashley