Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Linus Kamb <li...@iris.washington.edu> on 2005/07/16 00:53:47 UTC

wsdl2java not producing array wrappers

I am trying to pass arrays of things using wrapper elements (ArrayOf<foo>).

However, I cannot get java2wsdl (called via the axis-wsdl2java ant task) to generate the
wrapper element for arrays of xsd:strings or org.w3c.dom.Element (apachesoap:Element)
objects.  It produces wrappers for other complex elements.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Linus

[Axis2] Implementing Services

Posted by A Yang <ay...@yahoo.ca>.
Hi there,

Axis 1 supports the following interfaces for me to implement:

public Element [] method(Element [] bodies);
public SOAPBodyElement [] method (SOAPBodyElement [] bodies);
public Document method(Document body);
public void method(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope resp);

But the only analagous interface I could find for Axis 2 is:

public OMElement doSomething(OMElement element)?

If I wanted the entire SOAP envelope and payload, what is the best way
to obtain it?

Also, from what I can see, it's the endpoint that determines the
operation to be called. Is that correct?

I find that when I use the Call.invokeBlocking(opname, payload) method,
the opname parameter is actually ignored - is this correct?

Thanks!

Andy

Re: soap:headers and explicit service context

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
run wsdl2java on test\wsdl\header\header.wsdl and look at the generated code.

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: soap:headers and explicit service context

Posted by "Hans Planting (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <ha...@nl.compuware.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.