Posted to user@flink.apache.org by wangziyu <23...@qq.com> on 2018/11/05 08:19:59 UTC

"org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: Unknown I/O error while extracting contained jar files

Hi,
I use monitor Restful api ,“/jars/{jars}/run” to test my environment.The
exception is happend.
I did exactly that:
    1.I use “/jars/upload” to upload my jar.
    2.I wanted to test my jar.
 That is all. How can I  solve this exception.

Re: "org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: Unknown I/O error while extracting contained jar files

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Could you post the full stacktrace of the exception?

Best,

Dawid