Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/31 10:20:18 UTC

[CForm]FormsMessage_zh_CN.xml

I translated FormsMessage.xml to FormsMessage.xml,attached here.Hope it help.

Roy Huang

Re: [CForm]FormsMessage_zh_CN.xml

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>On 31.03.2004 10:20, roy huang wrote:
>

>>I translated FormsMessage.xml to FormsMessage.xml,attached here.Hope it help.
>>

>Will we build a set of different languages, i.e. shall this file be
>committed?

Why not? Let's commit it (does somebody else understands chinese?).

Vadim

Re: [CForm]FormsMessage_zh_CN.xml

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 11:53:42AM +0200, Marc Portier wrote:
> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> >On 31.03.2004 10:20, roy huang wrote:
> >
> >>I translated FormsMessage.xml to FormsMessage.xml,attached here.Hope it
> >>help.
> >
> >Will we build a set of different languages, i.e. shall this file be
> >committed?
>
> I'm +1 to this, there is the extra management hastle,
> but it does encourage people to participate, and take some initial steps
> into actually joining into the fun.

+1

--Tim Larson

Re: [CForm]FormsMessage_zh_CN.xml

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 31.03.2004 10:20, roy huang wrote:
>

>>I translated FormsMessage.xml to FormsMessage.xml,attached here.Hope it help.
>

> Will we build a set of different languages, i.e. shall this file be
> committed?

I'm +1 to this, there is the extra management hastle,
but it does encourage people to participate, and take some initial steps
into actually joining into the fun.

-marc=

Re: [CForm]FormsMessage_zh_CN.xml

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 31.03.2004 10:20, roy huang wrote:

> I translated FormsMessage.xml to FormsMessage.xml,attached here.Hope it help.

Will we build a set of different languages, i.e. shall this file be
committed?

Joerg

Re: [CForm]FormsMessage_zh_CN.xml

Posted by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com>.
It's correct.I'm glad to make some contribute to cocoon.
Attached OtherMessages_zh_CN.xml here to complete the translate.

Roy Huang

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.