Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com> on 2016/10/31 03:48:54 UTC

Classification Batch size and buffer

Hi,

​

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Intern Software Engineer,
WSO2.
mobile +94715594516
jayanv@wso2.com
<ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>

Re: Classification Batch size and buffer

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

You can see it using following link ;)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Ow_inH0i9VZ1FGbVB6a09rdHM?usp=sharing

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jayan,
>
> For some reason the pictures get cut from the email (are not delivered).
> Is there another way to share them?
>
> Nicolas
>
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:28 AM, Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Nicolas,
> >
> > Sorry for the inconvenience. When I classifying the data set the last 600
> > data points are not coming to ModelAggregrator processor. The reason for
> > that case is in the FilterProcessor it creates batches with 200 events
> and
> > after creating a batch it feeds it to modelAggregator. In
> modelAggegrator,
> > it gets events batch by batch and it stores 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batches
> like
> > a buffer. When 5th batch comes 2nd batch release.
> > The question is why they buffer 600 events and why it strat after 1st
> > batch ?
> >
> > Following screenshot got from ModelAggregator processor and it shows how
> > it buffer 3 batches.
> >

> > ​
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Nicolas Kourtellis <
> > nkourtellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Jayan,
> >>
> >> I am sorry for the delays but your emails keep going in my spam folder
> >> (I think there are some redirection issues).
> >>
> >> In any case, it would always be helpful to provide more context on your
> >> questions.
> >> I am not sure I understand what you are asking, so please make sure you
> >> provide
> >> us with an example that reproduces your issue or a clear setup that you
> >> are
> >> starting
> >> with and what/where you get stuck.
> >>
> >> Thank you!
> >>
> >> Nicolas

> >> batches ?

> jayanv@wso2.com

> >> --
> >> Nicolas Kourtellis
> >>

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jayan Vidanapathirana
> > Intern Software Engineer,
> > WSO2.
> > mobile +94715594516
> > jayanv@wso2.com
> > <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
> >

> --
> Nicolas Kourtellis

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Intern Software Engineer,
WSO2.
mobile +94715594516
jayanv@wso2.com

Re: Classification Batch size and buffer

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jayan,

--
Nicolas Kourtellis

Re: Classification Batch size and buffer

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nicolas ,
Can we use bagging with vertical AMRulesRegressor ?

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Intern Software Engineer,
WSO2.
mobile +94715594516
jayanv@wso2.com

Re: Classification Batch size and buffer

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

?

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jayan,

--
Nicolas Kourtellis

Re: Classification Batch size and buffer

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com>.

wrote:

> Hi,
>

> ​