Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Lowery <Je...@creo.com> on 2003/08/01 20:33:54 UTC

RE: How does RMI operation differ when inside Tomcat as opposed t o ou tside?

Is an application launched via Webstart affected by the java policies?
Since webstart applications have to be in signed jars, I tried setting up a
policy for software with that particular signature.  Yet still no luck.

Any web hosting site can let me do this?

Posted by tommy stone <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi.. Dear all,

I am looking a free web hosting site that I can upload
my homepage file? Any recommendation?? Besides, I want
my homepage have this function like allow member to
login or create a account and they can participate in
forum or etc.

sometime like www.channelnewsasia.com

Can public web site allow me to do that? If yes, what
kind of tool or knowledge that I have to have?

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Any web hosting site can let me do this?