Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Fabien Couvert <fa...@bull.net> on 2008/04/07 15:15:13 UTC

Sandesha2 + Rampart Create sequence problems

Hi,

I try to use Sandesha2 1.3 with encryption by Rampart 1.3 with Axis2 1.3
on Tomcat 6.0.16.

Everything is ok when I use separatly Rampart encryption or Sandesha2 RM.

But when I try to use in same time encryption and reliability I have
this error :

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Sandesha2 sender thread has not received a
valid CreateSequnceResponse
at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
at ...

Anyone have already get this error ?

I create the sequence with :
              String id = SandeshaUtil.getUUID();

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.OFFERED_SEQUENCE_ID,
id);

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.SEQUENCE_KEY,
id);

Anyone have an idea please ?

Thank you
Fabien