Posted to royale-builds@royale.apache.org by je...@builds.apache.org on 2021/12/27 17:55:00 UTC

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2011 - Still Failing!

Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2011 - Still Failing:

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2011/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2018 - Still Failing!

Posted by je...@builds.apache.org.
Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2018 - Still Failing:

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2018/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2017 - Still Failing!

Posted by je...@builds.apache.org.
Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2017 - Still Failing:

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2017/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2016 - Still Failing!

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2016/ to view the results.

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2015 - Still Failing!

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick comment:

This thread was started in relation to the Maven ci Build. But I don't see
any lingering issues with that.

I think the lingering issues are with the ant build on the server that also
runs our royaleunit tests. And the issue there seems to be that the Google
closure lib is too recent... there are errors related to use of es6 const
declarations and other es6 features being used in the Google closure js lib
files (see excerpt example [1] below), and I assume we should be using and
older es5 version. But I don't know specifically if this is the cause of
the test failures or not.

1.
SEVERE: goog/log/log.js:870: ERROR - This language feature is only
supported for ECMASCRIPT6 mode or better: const declaration.
    [mxmlc]     const indexOfHandler = loggerEntry.handlers.indexOf(h
andler);

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
I'm not familiar with how RoyaleUnit does its work, but if I have issues with checkintests, the next step I take is to find the actual SWF or JS being tested and load it in FDB or Chrome (or FF) and see what output shows up in FDB output or the debugger console.

Sometimes that doesn't work because the test needs to check for some test infrastructure, but sometimes you'll see an early crash.  If the crash is about lack of test infra, then I try to manually build the test without the code that checks for test infra.

HTH,
-Alex

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
It’s still failing to get the google closure files in Maven. It works in Ant. No idea how to fix this...

> On Dec 28, 2021, at 12:55 PM, jenkins@builds.apache.org wrote:
>
> Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2015 - Still Failing:
>
> Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2015/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2015 - Still Failing!

Posted by je...@builds.apache.org.
Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2015 - Still Failing:

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2015/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2014 - Still Failing!

Posted by je...@builds.apache.org.
Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2014 - Still Failing:

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2014/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2013 - Still Failing!

Posted by je...@builds.apache.org.
Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2013 - Still Failing:

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2013/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale » Royale-asjs - Build # 2012 - Still Failing!

Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Royale/job/Royale-asjs/2012/ to view the results.