Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Niels Beekman <n....@wis.nl> on 2006/10/03 14:38:50 UTC

FW: Iterate problem

Please keep discussion on the list, so others can benefit as well. I
don't have experience with batch updates or multiple refcursors, have
you searched the archives yet?

Niels

________________________________

Posted by Levan Dvalishvili <dv...@verticali.com>.
Hi
I was just curious about why ibatis library jars are versioned xxx-2.jar
when zip distribution is versioned xxx-2.1.7.xxx.zip ?, is there any
specific reason for it?
I came across this problem when maven 1 repositories failed to provide the
ibatis jars.
Best Regards.

Re: FW: Iterate problem

Posted by gkrish <go...@kumaran.com>.
Hi Niels Thanks for the update and sorry for the mail that I sent you
personally.

>You can refer to following simple ex:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5653

I refered the example in the URL that u mentioned, which is dealing about
returning single refcursor which may have multiple records. But what i
really want is, something like calling the below said procedure,

PROCEDURE get_dtls_sp (
i_cust_id             IN       NUMBER,
o_char1              OUT      VARCHAR2,
o_status_code          OUT      VARCHAR2,
o_del_ind          OUT      VARCHAR2,
o_details1   OUT      sys_refcursor,
o_details2     OUT      sys_refcursor,
o_details3     OUT      sys_refcursor,
o_details4    OUT      sys_refcursor);

You can also refer to iBatis developer's pdf for mapping & related stuf,
even though its more like spec , whick i feel boring....

Regards

"Niels Beekman" <n....@wis.nl>
10/03/2006 08:38 AM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<us...@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
FW: Iterate problem

Please keep discussion on the list, so others can benefit as well. I don?t
have experience with batch updates or multiple refcursors, have you
searched the archives yet?

Niels

I'm Gopal chennai, India. can u pls help me out in iBATIS. i have few
questions. can u pls address?

how to acheive batch updates and inserts?
how to get a multiple refcursors from a stored procedures?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Gopal. R
Kumaran Systems

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this
email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: FW: Iterate problem

Posted by Ayananshu Monpara <AM...@intralinks.com>.
Ibatis 2.2 is having support for procedure calls which returns multiple
refcursors. For that you have to configure ParameterMaps & ResultMaps
containing individual ParameterMap & ResultMap respectivly,