Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mike Hogan <me...@mikehogan.net> on 2002/11/23 11:43:55 UTC

[jelly] passing more than one value with the same name to a Jelly bean?

Hi,

Is there any way I can pass more than one value with the same name to a
Jelly bean?  I could imagine something like:

public class JellyBean {
    private Collection params = null;

    public JellyBean() {
        params = new ArrayList();
    }

    public void run() {
        for(Iterator i=params.iterator();i.hasNext();) {
            System.out.println("param " + i.next());
        }
    }

    public void addParam(Object o) {
        params.add(o);
    }
}

and then:

<define:taglib uri="myTagLib">
        <define:jellybean name="foo" className="JellyBean"/>
    </define:taglib>

    <my:foo param="x" param="y" param="z"/>

Is there any way to do this kind of thing?

Thanks,
Mike.