Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2006/03/18 16:39:26 UTC

RE: ??: RE: a psml question

I didn't use derby on 2.0 release verison. I used mysql.

Posted by 立焰 李 <ll...@yahoo.com.cn>.
hi,Yang

  I have  tried to create  the directory jetspeed\WEB-INF\pages\_user\user1 in derby jp2. I make the new user named user1 role user profiler rule j2.
  First,After I signed  in jp2 with user1,the default-page.psml and folder.metadata
  were automaticlly copied into the directory user1 by jp2 indeed .but what portlet user1 add in jetspeed\WEB-INF\pages\Public\content.psml  can be seen by every other user.
  next,I add content.psml and public.psml into the directory user1 manually.then I do the same thing as first step.and the result is the same.
  is this result  related to the db.?
  how can i find the papers about these knowledge. I feel the docs about jp2 is too scarce.hope more help.

  --lee
"Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> 写道:
[...]

 雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信