Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by renjith kalappurackal <re...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/26 20:15:43 UTC

"Error :javax.xml.namespace.QName"

Hi All,

  I am stuck with this particular problem when I tried to deploy my Web Service Solution in JBoss (jboss-3.0.8_tomcat-4.1.24). The solution works fine in my local machine.
  And When I tried to deploy my service on another machine I am getting an error

  "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V"

  Please see the attached file more details. Could anyone tell me the reason why I am getting this error. The Jboss server environment is having other services that are developed in Axis 1.0

  The way I deployed axis2.war is by creating a directory webapps  in JBoss\server\default\deploy and putting axis2.war which contains AAR file into the newly created directory(JBoss\server\default\deploy\webapps).

  Thanks in Advance.
  Renjith Kalappurackal

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.