Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org> on 2012/10/19 22:59:46 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.8.0 (RC2) PASSED

Hi all,

> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three
> +1
> > Chemistry PMC votes are cast.
> >
> > Please cast your votes!
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.8.0
> >
> > And let's hope this is the right one ;)

Sounds like it ;)

72h have gone and we collected the following votes:

Florian Muller +1 (originally -1, reverted after clarifications /
corrections)
Jens Hubel +1
Martin Hermes +1
Florent Guillaume +1

I will promote the RC2 as OpenCMIS 0.8.0 release. I will proceed with
updating Jira, pushing artifacts and dist packages. I will also update the
site and later mail announce@.

Good job guys, thanks for the thorough testing!

Ciao!

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*