Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by aidy lewis <ai...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/02 10:48:09 UTC

Slightly off-topic. JMeter and unit tests

Hi,

I am writing a piece about the open-source software I use. Could I ask
the question as whether submitted JMeter source-code is accompanied
with unit-tests? Do the developers practice TDD?

Thank you for your patience

Aidy

Re: Slightly off-topic. JMeter and unit tests

Posted by Matt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Think he might have meant Test Driven Development.

Matt

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.