Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anand Kumar Kalyanasundaram <an...@CAVS.MsState.Edu> on 2007/03/26 22:58:43 UTC

Error while invoking loan-broker-bpel from another component

Hi,
I deployed the loan-broker-bpel example (in apache-servicemix-3.1-incubating)
and tried sending the message (suggested in the previous posts) from
another component.

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'
      xmlns:SOAP-ENC='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'
      xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
      xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'
      xmlns:wsa='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing'>
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
          <getLoanQuoteRequest xmlns='urn:logicblaze:soa:loanbroker'>
            <ssn>102-24532-53254</ssn>
            <amount>100000</amount>
            <duration>3</duration>
          </getLoanQuoteRequest>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

But I ended up with the following error:

SEVERE: An error occurred when attempting to route the service request for operation: null, port type: LoanBroker, target namespace urn:logicblaze:soa:loanbroker, correlation key(s):  to a business process instance.  The correlation definition for this operation is as follows: .  Inspect the business process design and verify that a business process instance is waiting for this request to be sent.
org.apache.ode.bpe.correlation.CorrelationServiceException: An error occurred when attempting to route the service request for operation: null, port type: LoanBroker, target namespace urn:logicblaze:soa:loanbroker, correlation key(s):  to a business process instance.  The correlation definition for this operation is as follows: .  Inspect the business process design and verify that a business process instance is waiting for this request to be sent.
         at org.apache.ode.bpe.correlation.CorrelationService.correlateEvent(CorrelationService.java:361)
         at org.apache.ode.bpe.bped.unmanaged.EventDirectorSLImpl.sendEvent(EventDirectorSLImpl.java:116)
         at org.apache.servicemix.bpe.BPEEndpoint.process(BPEEndpoint.java:130)
         at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:489)
         at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:441)
         at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
         at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:593)
         at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:174)
         at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:176)
         at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
         at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
         at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
ERROR - BPEComponent                   - Error processing exchange InOut[
   id: ID:Sparrow-01-06.HPC.MsState.Edu-55925-1174939018109-8:3
   status: Active
   role: provider
   endpoint: loanbroker
   in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><SOAP-ENV:Body><getLoanQuoteRequest xmlns="urn:logicblaze:soa:loanbroker">
   <ssn>102-24532-53254</ssn>
   <amount>89422.73546771516</amount>
   <duration>0</duration>
</getLoanQuoteRequest></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
]

Please help!

Re: Error while invoking loan-broker-bpel from another component

Posted by Anand K Kalyanasundaram <an...@cavs.msstate.edu>.
Hi Guillaume,
Thanks. Adding the operation, gets me one step further. Now the bpel
process starts, but errors out on some assign statement. I guess, I will
look at Ode.

Anand

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--