Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by newtonsri <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2012/06/16 00:50:15 UTC

Optimised acknowledgement in NMS

Hi,

I am experimenting with NMS. I want to set the acknowledgement mode to
optimised acknowledgement. When I refered to material I found that we can do
so by using the ActiveMQConnectionFactory instance. Unfortunately
ActiveMQConnectionFactory is not available in C#. Can someone throw light on
how to set optimised acknowledgement in C# - NMS.

Thanks in advance !

Re: Optimised acknowledgement in NMS

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Optimized acknowledge appears to be a consumer setting, not a connection
setting.  You should be able to configure a consumer using URL parameters.
 For example, set your consumer destination to the following:

topic://mydestination*?consumer.OptimizedAcknowledge=true*

The parameter is is bold.