Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Sabine Winkler <sw...@sabinewinkler.com> on 2010/11/25 16:56:18 UTC

Re: Archetype status

hi Dan,

@PS: what I meant with "project" was not the concrete one I would like
to be run. the question was meant as "how can I fix this for the whole
Isis project" - my project is running as I wrote. maybe while doing my
sample stuff and testing the bdd concordion implementation I can also
rebuild the archetype as describe in the wiki? do you prefer a special
class for the "single domain object" in the "/complete-app"/ archetype?

cheers,
sabine