Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kurt Kavanaugh <kk...@teletrol.com> on 2004/01/06 15:07:12 UTC

Top level tag attributes: src:col, src:key

Still in the returned xml from a query. I am using the beta3 jar. It was mentioned in the user archives that this was a bug. Is this fixed? Is it going to be fixed.

We are going to release soon and I either need to ignore these attributes and wait for the fix. Or strip them out upon contact.

Thanks

Kurt

P.S. I put this to the user communitiy... the answer I got was not what I am seeing. I have been using Xindice for about 6 months on a project that is going live very soon.

Re: Top level tag attributes: src:col, src:key

Posted by Terry Rosenbaum <Te...@amicas.com>.
These attributes should appear once in the result. That is not a bug.
Currently, there is no way to turn off the source attribution information
(src:col and src:key).

The bug was that the xmlns:src and other namespace definitions
were appearing in each element of the result thus providing useless
redundant information. AFAIK, that bug () is now fixed.

Are you still seeing the bug, or are you merely seeing the
normal behavior (xmlns:src once per result at the top level)?

-Terry