Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Shoemaker, Michael (STL)" <MS...@express-scripts.com> on 2002/04/02 15:21:13 UTC

Environment Variables and Ant

Hello Folks

I have a question for you.  I recently downloaded the J2EE sdk and would
like to try it out.  My dilemma involves hard coded paths in my build.xml
files.  Currently, I have an init section where I specify "<property
name="j2ee.dir"  value="c:\j2sdkee1.2.1" />".  Is it possible to remove the
hard coded c:\j2sdkee1.2.1 and replace it with an environment var like
"J2EE_HOME".  This environment var would need to be platform independent.
Thanks in advance.

Mike