Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tommy Chheng <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 21:42:11 UTC

csv response writer

  Hi,
Which next version of solr is the csv response writer set to be included
in?

@tommychheng
Programmer and UC Irvine Graduate Student
Find a great grad school based on research interests: http://gradschoolnow.com

Re: csv response writer

Posted by Tommy Chheng <to...@gmail.com>.
   I'll try it out and let you know!

Re: csv response writer

Posted by Tommy Chheng <to...@gmail.com>.
   I fixed the path of the queryResponseWriter class in the example
solrconfig.xml. This was successfully applied against solr 4.0 trunk.

A few quirks:

    * When I didn't specify a default Delimiter, it printed out null as
      delimiter. I couldn't figure out why because init(NamedList args)
      specifies it'll use a default of ","
      "organization"null"2"null"

    * If i don't specify the column names, the output doesn't put in
      empty "" correctly.
      eg: output has a mismatched number of commas.
      "organization","1","Test","Name","2"," ","2000000","8",
      "organization","4","Solar","4","0",

added the patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1925

Re: csv response writer

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.