Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Hanumath Rao Maduri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/16 03:22:07 UTC

Topics for Drill Hackathon/Drill Developers Day - 2018!

Hello Drill Development Team,

Thank you all for the interest in attending the Drill Developers Day.
I have curated a list of topics that can be discussed at the up-coming
Drill Developers Day. Please feel free to suggest any other topics which
you are interested in. Here is the link for the topics.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x9v_3UdENotONSuLm93hQJ-pDu1GS5tAhbXOaJrelsw/edit?usp=sharing

Volunteers to lead the discussions are welcome. Please pick any topic of
your interest to volunteer the discussion.

Agenda and format for the discussions will be shared as we get closer to
the event.

We all are quite excited to meet you at the event.

Thanks,
-Hanu

Re: Topics for Drill Hackathon/Drill Developers Day - 2018!

Posted by Hanumath Rao Maduri <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Please vote for the list of the topics which you would be interested in.
This will be very helpful to prioritize the topics on Developer Day.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C8nNIznllct_zY68R-XZkWtb3VHWBMFSkMnDs42isLs/edit

Posted by Hanumath Rao Maduri <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hello Charles,

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.