Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "K, Rammaheshkumar" <ra...@spi-global.com> on 2019/01/31 09:36:18 UTC

Reg: Java Licensing Details

Hi,

It looks like Java is stopping the open source updates. Can you please let me know if this will have any impact on the Apache Chemistry and CMIS Web Services.

Regards,

Ram Mahesh Kumar K

RE: Reg: Java Licensing Details

Posted by "K, Rammaheshkumar" <ra...@spi-global.com>.
Hi Florian,

Thanks for your confirmation.

Regards,

Ram Mahesh Kumar K

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
OpenCMIS should run with any compliant JRE.

- Florian

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi,