Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/20 02:32:29 UTC

Spout emitted zero !

i'm working in a project and facing problem with supervisor didn't complete
working !

here the files of nimbus and worker and supervisor
hope i can get help , Thanks
​
 nimbus.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B65y2kHK35yCNk5HRDJwNTk5dFk/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 worker-6710.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B65y2kHK35yCTDZQYV9CVHdHMWM/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 supervisor.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B65y2kHK35yCbXRlS25GVjJJRzQ/view?usp=drive_web>
​

答复: about "rebalance" command

Posted by John Fang <xi...@alibaba-inc.com>.
I personally it maybe cause date loss.  executors change, connections maybe change. Some data maybe loss

    If my topology increase or decrease the number of worker processes and/or executors through "rebalance" command, whether it will cause data loss?

Than you.

about "rebalance" command