Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2021/11/25 05:59:45 UTC

[Discuss] Apache pulsar-manager 0.3.0 release

Hello everyone:

It has been a long time since the release of the previous version's major
release (0.2.0). I am planning to start the 0.3.0 release soon to fix some
issues with the pulsar manager .

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: [Discuss] Apache pulsar-manager 0.3.0 release

Posted by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks
Xiaolong Ran

Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> 于2021年11月25日周四 下午1:59写道:

Posted by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by li li <ll...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
+1

AW: Re: [Discuss] Apache pulsar-manager 0.3.0 release

Posted by Henrik <ho...@magenta.de>.
 Thanks for the work. Expect more recent dev results.

Kind regards,
Henrik

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Von: Lan Liang <liangyuanpengem@163.com <ma...@163.com> >