Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Narasimha Rao Gajje <Na...@mindtree.com> on 2015/11/09 14:35:34 UTC

How to load multiple synapse configuration files into Synapse

Hi,

I am using Synapse 2.1.0 and I written my first Synapse configuration file then placed in the following path which is working fine.
D: \synapse-2.1.0\repository\conf\sample\myfirst_synapse.xml

The above file is coded with APIs, input and output sequence and address end points of rest web services.
I am starting the synapse server as synapse.bat -sample myfirst_synapse from the command prompt.

Now I have created one more synapse configuration file and confused how to load this file.

Am I placing the configuration files under the right path or is there any other way to load these files.

Read at Synapse web site that repository\conf\synapse-config is the ideal place to place all the synapse configuration related files.
Since I have many input and output sequences and end address points not sure how to manage them.

Any quick help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rao
+91- 77 606 333 11

Re: How to load multiple synapse configuration files into Synapse

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
repository/conf/synapse-config directory contains multiple subdirectories (endpoints, sequences, apis etc). You can place your configuration artifacts in these directories and refer to them via their unique names. Check http://synapse.apache.org/userguide/samples/sample600.html for more details.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka