Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pravu Mishra <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2016/03/21 15:05:22 UTC

Please help in joining Apache Community

Hi ,

I am interested to join the Apache community and contribute.

Please let me introduce me. My name is Pravu Mishra and I have around 18 years of experience in IT industry and currently I am in Chennai, India.

Could you please help me in joining the Apache community.

Appreciate for a quick reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Pravu Mishra.

Re: Please help in joining Apache Community

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
https://helpwanted.apache.org

is a nice 1st step...

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.