Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> on 2023/03/01 11:26:22 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.10.4

Hello, Pulsar community:

The cherry-pick of 2.10.4 is primarily completed.
Contains 92 PRs [0].
If you have some PRs that must be included in release-2.10.4, you can reply
to me in the email.
I will wait for these PRs to be completed before releasing 2.10.4.
If you have a PR that urgently needs to enter 2.10.4 but have no time to
cherry-pick it, you can also ping me to help you cherry-pick it.

Sincerely,
Xiangying
[0] -
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Amerged+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.10.4+label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.10