Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Kompaneev <ak...@alconssoft.ru> on 2001/11/08 15:46:54 UTC

trouble with Apache 1.3.20 and tomcat 4.0.1

Hi

I have got tomcat 4.0.1 and webapp.so for windows, I have got apache 1.3.20 for windows but I can't connecting them...
Tomcat wotks fine standalone, Apache without tomcat works fine (and with tomcat 3.2.3 works fine too).

And in fact, if I set

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so

into httpd.conf Apache crashes.

Andrew

Re: trouble with Apache 1.3.20 and tomcat 4.0.1

Posted by Andrew Kompaneev <ak...@alconssoft.ru>.
Hi

> > I have got tomcat 4.0.1 and webapp.so for windows, I have got apache
> 1.3.20 for windows but I can't connecting them...
> > Tomcat wotks fine standalone, Apache without tomcat works fine (and with
> tomcat 3.2.3 works fine too).
> >
> > And in fact, if I set
> >
> > LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
> >
> > into httpd.conf Apache crashes.
>
> webapp.so for windows ? For Tomcat 4.0, you have to download webapp module
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.1/bin/win3
> 2/webapp-module-1.0-tc40-windows.zip), read install.txt, extract SO and DLL
> files in MODULE (not in libexec).
>
> Tomcat must be started before Apache
>
> Xavier
I already did it for more times. I founf next:
1. If I start apache with webapp_mod as program from command line - it works fine.
2. If I strat apache with webapp_mod as nt-service - it crashes - I :)))))))) placed webapp_mod.so and libapr.dll to all catalogs.... (including into MODULES)

Posted by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@netceler.com>.
Hi,