Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2018/02/21 21:50:16 UTC

New PMC members - Lynn Gallinat, Lynn Hughes-Godfrey, and Dick Cavender

We recently added a few new members to the Geode PMC. These three have all
been working on geode since it became an apache project, but through some
process oversight were never added to the PMC. Please join me in welcoming
these three to the PMC now!

Lynn Gallinat
Lynn Hughes-Godfrey
Dick Cavender

Thanks!
-Dan

Re: New PMC members - Lynn Gallinat, Lynn Hughes-Godfrey, and Dick Cavender

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
WELCOME!

--
Mike Stolz