Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arvind Sareen <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/10 13:55:12 UTC

Append the SVG file

Hi

Can anybody help me in appending the data in a svg file.
I have created a file with a single line. Now I want to add one more line to
that line. Next time when I execute the file. The previous line should be
there, it should not get removed.
I used RandomAccessFile in rw mode, so that I could use readline() method to
search for path and then append data but was not successful as I got an
error that TranscoderInput does not support RandomAccessFile.

Please help

Arvind