Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <jz...@yukatan.fi> on 2005/03/21 11:57:14 UTC

Incubator mailing list archives not up to date

seem to be last updated about a month ago at 2005-02-22. Is there
something wrong, or have I missed something?

(Cross-posting to incubator-general and infrastructure, as I'm not sure
who is in charge of the archives.)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Mar 21, 2005, at 2:57 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Incubator mailing list archives at
> http://incubator.apache.org/mail/
> seem to be last updated about a month ago at 2005-02-22. Is there
> something wrong, or have I missed something?
>
> (Cross-posting to incubator-general and infrastructure, as I'm not sure
> who is in charge of the archives.)

That is because we are moving machines and you are actually looking
at an old rsync on ajax.apache.org which probably doesn't have the
links to the new archive location.  It'll be right tomorrow.

....Roy

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
We're running off of the backup server in the Netherlands.  It is current on
most content, but does not reflect the structural change I made to all
mailing list archives last month.  That'll be something to address later.

	--- Noel