Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2008/06/13 09:47:02 UTC

Policy alternatives supported in Rampart 1.4?

Hi everyone,

Are policy alternatives supported in Rampart 1.4? For example, can a
policy document contain more than one policy assertion? Cheers.

Regards
--------------
Sanjay Vivek
Web Analyst
Middleware Team
ISS
Newcastle University

RE: Policy alternatives supported in Rampart 1.4?

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
Hi Nandana,

Do you have plans for implementing the policy alternatives anytime soon?

Best Regards,
George

Are policy alternatives supported in Rampart 1.4? For example, can a
> policy document contain more than one policy assertion? Cheers.

Nope. We still don't support alternatives for a single endpoint.

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Policy alternatives supported in Rampart 1.4?

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjay,

Sorry for the late reply.