Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by LE...@iKnowMed.com on 2000/11/16 19:42:47 UTC

Build fails w/Xerces 1.2.1 attn:

After sending a message about my problem compiling FOP I found a note to the
effect that I might have to use an earlier version of Xerces, 1.2.0., or
perhaps change my local copy of NodeImpl.java in the fop source.
Lesley Evensen

Re: Build fails w/Xerces 1.2.1 attn:

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> After sending a message about my problem compiling FOP I found a note to the
> effect that I might have to use an earlier version of Xerces, 1.2.0., or
> perhaps change my local copy of NodeImpl.java in the fop source.
> Lesley Evensen

I am using xerces 1.2.1 and xalan 1.2 and Fop compiles and runs
without any problems. But I had some problems too, which have
been solved by deleting the build tree completely and building from
scratch.

Fotis