Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Florey <df...@apache.org> on 2004/06/01 10:24:18 UTC

Re: MKREDIRECTREF Support

Hi Steve,
this would be a nice contribution as it make slide aware of even more
WebDAV-related protocols.
It should be sufficient to add this to the webdav-layer without changing
the slide core, right?
Would be nice to hear if you make any progress on this issue. Perhaps we
could add redirection support to Slide 2.1?
Regards,
Daniel

Re: MKREDIRECTREF Support

Posted by Steve Vaughan <sn...@yahoo.com>.
I did make changes to the slide kernel:

1) content/NodeRevisionDescriptor - Add new resource
type and methods.

2) util/resources/messages.properties - Additional
messages used during NodeRevisionDescriptor
validation.

2) util/Configuration and slide.properties - Allows
the redirect ref support to be enabled/disabled.