Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Quynh-Anh Nguyen <qu...@rrc.state.tx.us> on 2006/01/12 22:07:17 UTC

RE: XmlError.getLine() always returns -1 even withXmlOptions.setLoadLineNumbers() set

Thank you.

I've got this working now, my main mistake was this line:

            ps81Doc = PS81Document.Factory.parse(inputXMLStream);

This should have been:

            ps81Doc = PS81Document.Factory.parse(inputXMLStream,
validationOptions);

By using the validationOptions only during the validation phase won't
get me the line number,
it has to be there during the parse phase as well.

-ann

>>> radup@bea.com 1/12/2006 3:02:26 PM >>>
One thing I can suggest is double-check that you are indeed using the
V2
version, using:

"scomp -version"

V2.0 supports line numbers by default, while V2.1 also has column
numbers on by default

Radu