Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/12/31 07:19:42 UTC

Trunk artifacts build is failing

Guys,

looks like our artifacts publishing build

    https://builds.apache.org/job/Bigtop-trunk/1514/console

is failing for a while now with this weird error message

[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.apache.bigtop:bigtop:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots):
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

Is anyone aware about any recent changes in the Infra which could be
responsible for this?

Cheers,
  Cos

Re: Trunk artifacts build is failing

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 10:25PM, Evans Ye wrote:
> Well. This wasn't in my radar at all.
>
> Can you give me some background for these jobs running on builds.apache.org?
> Things such as what's the purpose of these jobs, why we have separated CIs,
> can we replicated them into ci.bigtop.apache.org, etc.

We have had this job since the beginning of time. The purpose is to publish
snapshot for Java artifacts. And that's the reason for a separate job - we can
directly publish into apache repos from builds.apache.org as the build user
there has all the credentials.

I guess the weirdness isn't on out part, but probably this CI itself. I will
ping the Infra or something.

@Olaf: to get the config you need to register on the server. It might require
an INFRA ticket.

Cos

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
WTF ? I never seen this job! Who is maintaing them ? Why  can I do not get the config of these jobs ? What is the purpose ?

Olaf