Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by bongosdude <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/08 04:29:34 UTC

SpringFramework Datasource bean problem

Hi,

I am using springframework with my webapp and I run into problem where
springframework failed to lookup a datasource to a data pool that I setup
with geronimo successful:

1. My database pool name is: jdbc/myvoipdb
2. my springframework xml file is as follows:

	xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop"
	xmlns:tx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx"
	xmlns:jee="http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.0.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx-2.0.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee/spring-jee-2.0.xsd">

	<jee:jndi-lookup id="nuvoipDs" cache="true" lookup-on-startup="true"
jndi-name="jdbc/myvoipdb" resource-ref="false" >
	</jee:jndi-lookup>

</beans>

3. When I deployed my tomcat plugin, I got this error:

Error creating bean with name 'nuvoipDs': Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is javax.naming.NotContextException: jdbc/myvoipdb

So what is JDNI name of the db pool name "jdbc/myvoipdb"?

Please help.

Thanks

-B

-----