Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/02/25 21:19:41 UTC

Patch available in JIRA

Without logging in to JIRA, I was able to the change the status of MYFACES-1149 to "Patch Available" .

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1149?page=all

I did this accidently a few days ago - I seem to remember clicking on a "Provide Patch" link .  Now, even though I am logged in, I cannot see how to revert the status ; even using the "Edit this issue" link.  Also, can we prevent this situation in the future by requiring a patch when a user changes the status of an issue to "Patch Available".

Dennis Byrne

Re: Patch available in JIRA

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
JIRA is cooperating now so I was able to update the workflow.  I added
a "Cancel Patch" operation.  For now it just dumps you to "Open" even
if the status beforehand was "Reopened."  No big deal IMO.  Its more
important that we get the patch status correct.  I also fixed the
issue in question as a test.

Sean

Re: Patch available in JIRA

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.