Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2007/03/06 00:08:34 UTC

Bugfix / Unit test (was: Re: [VOTE] Release Velocity Engine 1.5)

"Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> writes:

>(actually, it was a small but major bug in the SecureUberspector,
>essentially rendering it unusable.  Never hurts to get features beyond
>the unit tests and into the field.   "Good catch!" to Vincent).

Did we get an unit test to catch this?

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,             |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person            |eau
                                                                          |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fürth, HRB 7350    |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschäftsführer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: Bugfix / Unit test (was: Re: [VOTE] Release Velocity Engine 1.5)

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> writes:

>Yes we did. The specific problem was that #foreach was failing.  I added a
>test for this when I fixed the bug .

>WILL

Yep, missed that in the whitespace-changes noise. I still wonder where
they come from (they don't seem to come from your computer but somehow
an old release (before whitespace cleanup) seem to have sneaked back
into the trunk. Probably my bad.

	Best regards
		Henning

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.

On 3/5/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:

> "Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >(actually, it was a small but major bug in the SecureUberspector,
> >essentially rendering it unusable.  Never hurts to get features beyond
> >the unit tests and into the field.   "Good catch!" to Vincent).
>
> Did we get an unit test to catch this?
>
>         Best regards
>                 Henning
>
> --
> Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
> |gls
> 91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache
> person            |eau
> Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy
> |rwc
>                                                                           |m
> INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fürth, HRB
> 7350    |a s
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschäftsführer: Henning Schmiedehausen
>
>           "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com