Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io> on 2021/02/08 19:10:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 2.6.2 release

Hey all,

Since all outstanding bugfixes seem to have made their way over to the 2.6
branch by now, I plan to move ahead with cutting an RC. As always, please
let me know if you uncover and critical or blocker bugs that affect 2.6

Thanks!
Sophie

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Sophie. Commits for all 3 issues mentioned earlier have been
backported to the `2.6` branch.

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Sophie.

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Sophie:

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.
Ok, thanks for the update!

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismael & Sophie,

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismael,

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.
Sure, you can go ahead and merge that back to the 2.6 branch. I'll hold off
on cutting the RC until then

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sophie,