Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/07/16 15:37:21 UTC

unit testing services

Is it possible to unit test services?  I could test by exposing my service as
a webservice, then test using SoapUI, but is it possible to test without
exposing as a web service?

Many thanks in advance...

Re: unit testing services

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.
Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Re: unit testing services

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
ant run-tests

Re: unit testing services