Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 16:02:35 UTC

[csv] minutae Was: [VOTE] propose Commons-Csv to Incubator

On 9/1/05, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >[http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/CommonsCsv]
>
> Who will be mentoring this project in the incubator? Also, if we plan

Currently I have myself down as the mentor/champion/whatever. Of the
three committers listed, I'm the only member.

Represents a bit of a problem for Commons things if we do a lot of
this, our communities tend to be about 3 people, and chances are none
of them are members.

> to put the result after incubation in the commons, we also must run
> this by the Jakarta PMC.

Good point. They'd be the sponsor. Lesson #1 for me, sponsor is not a
person, it's a TLP :)

Hen