Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2007/03/01 17:09:51 UTC

Nested Layout in Desktop Pipeline in IE

Hello:

Nested layout in desktop pipeline has some issues when displayed in IE.
I have a two column layout and the two portlets displayed side by side
correctly in FireFox. However, in IE, they stacked one above the other
(as in one column two rows). Any minor re-sizing to the window makes the
two portlets sit side by side properly. And if I resized the window
again, during the resizing (drag the corner of IE browser window) the
two portlets reseat themselves: one up and one down or side by side.

Please advise.

Thank you.

---Yang

RE: Nested Layout in Desktop Pipeline in IE

Posted by Steve Milek <s....@comcast.net>.
This issue has been addressed. The fix will be checked-in sometime today.

Thanks.