Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mauro Brasil <ma...@piscar.com.br> on 2010/02/11 15:21:47 UTC

Problem with service that is not found during WSDL parsing...

Hello there!

I'm experiencing some problems while parsing an especific WSDL to generate
"C" code for a Visual C++ application.
I have already parsed another 4 WSDL regarding most of web services I need
on my application, and everything works pretty fine with them.

Diferently of the others, this WSDL uses WS-Eventing and is generated for
use on JBossWS and count with some import files.
In fact, I process the main WSDL (the one with our application namespace)
that imports a separate WSDL (that points to namespace "
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/eventing"), and is on the last one
that both "subscriber" and "manage" services get declared.

During the parsing, if I don't point the service name (through parameter
"-sn") it just inform that no service was found on WSDL. (And I just found a
ticket about this condition - service not found inside import files - on a
ticket of 3 years ago).

But, if I use the "-sn" parameter informing the name of the service, it
gives a more detailed message. Bellow is the error:

Retrieving document at
'http://<SERVER_IP:PORT>/<SERVER_CONTEXT>/subscribe?wsdl&resource=ws-eventing.wsdl',
relative to 'fil
e:<PATH_TO_WSDL_FILE>'.
Retrieving schema at
'http://<SERVER_IP:PORT>/<SERVER_CONTEXT>/subscribe?wsdl&resource=ws-eventing.xsd',
relative to 'file:<PATH_TO_WSDL_FILE>'.
Retrieving schema at
'http://<SERVER_IP:PORT>/<SERVER_CONTEXT>/subscribe?wsdl&resource=ws-addr.xsd',
relative to 'http://192
.168.0.10:8080/<SERVER_CONTEXT>/subscribe?wsdl&resource=ws-eventing.xsd'.
Retrieving schema at 'http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd', relative to 'http://
<SERVER_IP:PORT>/<SERVER_CONTEXT>/subscribe?wsdl&
resource=ws-eventing.xsd'.
Feb 11, 2010 12:11:42 PM
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder populateService
SEVERE: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service
<OUR_APPLICATION_TARGET_NAME_SPACE>EventSourceService was not found in the
WSDL
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:112)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:27)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service
<OUR_APPLICATION_TARGET_NAME_SPACE>EventSourceService was not f
ound in the WSDL; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service
<OUR_APPLICATION_TARGET_NAME_SPACE>EventSourceService was not foun
d in the WSDL
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:250)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:103)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service
<OUR_APPLICATION_TARGET_NAME_SPACE>EventSourceService was not f
ound in the WSDL
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.findBinding(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:330)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:200)
        ... 3 more

"EventSourceService" is declared on file "ws-eventing.wsdl" imported by the
root WSDL file that is being processed, and "ws-eventing.wsdl" file has a
different "targetNamespace" attribute than the root WSDL file. What I think
is the cause of all this.

I just can't find any reference of such problem on Internet besides the
import issue solved at 2006.

Can someone give me a hand on this?

Thank's a lot and best regards,
Mauro.