Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/03/15 08:49:23 UTC

Cool new Infra "self-service" button for syncing the website

Hi all,

it seems that me continuously bugging infra to re-sync our generated website with the online version, they finally added a button to the self-service tool.
https://selfserve.apache.org/
The last button: “Synchronize Git Repositories” can be used for that.

If you klick on that button, you get a rather functional page where a repo can be selected. As soon as you start typing you should have our repo listed.
A klick on the link will trigger a manual re-sync.

It also seems that if we were to have the situation again that Gitbox and Github are out of sync, this would also be helpful for syncing that, but I haven’t tried it as we haven’t been out of sync here for quite some time.

Just thought I’d let you know.

Chris