Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by imadhusudhanan <im...@zohocorp.com> on 2009/01/05 12:06:06 UTC

Collection Not Found ..

Dear All,

    I have a problem while accessing the repository via cadaver.
    I configured the repository manually and this is all the repository.xml

<Repository>
        <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
                <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>
        </FileSystem>
        <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
                <AccessManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"/>
                <LoginModule class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
                        <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous"/>
                </LoginModule>
        </Security>
        <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default" />
        <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
                <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
                        <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
                </FileSystem>
                <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager" />
                <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
                        <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index" />
                </SearchIndex>
        </Workspace>
        <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">
                <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
                        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/versions"/>
                </FileSystem>
                <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager" />
        </Versioning>
</Repository>

    Also, the /webdav/* is pointed to WebDavServlet which extends SimpleWebDavServlet. Also the firstHops.java is the written in the Repository getRepository() method.

    when I start the server I can see the repository being created. And when I try to access the repository like below,

            bash> cadaver http://localhost:8080/webdav/repository/default
                Authentication required for Jackrabbit Webdav Server on server `localhost':

 I get this ,

Username: test
Password:
Could not open collection:
404 Not Found
dav:/webdav/repository/default/?

Pls do guide me .. thanks in advance. ..

Regards,
MadhuSudhanan I.
www.zoho.com
'If you wanna walk quick Walk Alone, if you wanna walk far Walk Together ..."

Re: Collection Not Found ..

Posted by imadhusudhanan <im...@zohocorp.com>.
Thanks Alex, it worked. Moreover I did a small change in the way I connect to the server ie http://localhost:8080/webdav/default only then it worked even though I used a non-empty password. Take care.

---- On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> wrote ----