Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/08 03:57:31 UTC

plan to do some transformation on dubbo admin and dubbo monitor

Hi community:

the recent version of dubbo admin is quite old, it has some problems:

* it cannot compile and run in JDK 8

* the dependency of webX  is out of date

* the dubbo admin and dubbo monitor are two separated projects and hasn't
update for a long time.

 for these reasons,  I'm considering  to do serval  transformation:

* change the framework from webX to spring boot.

* optimize the appearance with new front end framework.

* integrate dubbo admin with dubbo monitor

*  integrate with new dubbo features and enhance the existing modules

 If you have any suggestions or requires about dubbo admin(and dubbo
monitor),  please discuss here

Re: plan to do some transformation on dubbo admin and dubbo monitor

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
OK, I'll post a page with new design and we can discuss by then

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
Hi community:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.