Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2009/04/17 22:14:50 UTC

Configuration File Issue

I'm using a cfg file: org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.cfg to set the username/password of the web console.

Oddly, when I start felix and try to log in the defaults are still in use (admin/admin). However, the Configuration tab in the web console itself shows the right values from the cfg file. So, the cfg file is being loaded by the file installer, it just isn't actually taking.

This is the behavior with version 0.9.2 of the fileinstall bundle.

Version 0.9.0 of the file install bundle seems to work just fine. However, with this version the Factory Configurations don't work.

_________________________

Joel Schuster

The NAVSYS Corporation

14960 Woodcarver Road

Colorado Springs, CO 80921

719-481-4877 ext. 138

Re: Configuration File Issue

Posted by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Joel Schuster <jo...@navsys.com> wrote:
> I'm using a cfg file: org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.cfg to set the username/password of the web console.
>
> Oddly, when I start felix and try to log in the defaults are still in use (admin/admin). However, the Configuration tab in the web console itself shows the right values from the cfg file. So, the cfg file is being loaded by the file installer, it just isn't actually taking.
>
> This is the behavior with version 0.9.2 of the fileinstall bundle.
> Version 0.9.0 of the file install bundle seems to work just fine. However, with this version the Factory Configurations don't work.

Hi,
  sounds strange to me... I just tried in my installation (webconsole
1.2.8, fileinstaller 0.9.2, felix 1.6.0) and I don't experience this
problem.

--
Filippo Diotalevi